The Instructional Leadership Framework is a system-wide approach to:
This collection contains all materials needed for the second webinar in the Instructional Leadership Framework (ILF) series. Webinar and all supporting materials are available below. This 30 minute webinar focuses on the Instructional Leadership. About This Site We find and review high-quality free educational software and websites - mostly for kids, but also for grown-ups. We have a large selection of web-based software (check the Online tab), as well as Windows educational software to download (under the Downloads tab).
- Ensure that every school has the strategy and tools to continuously improve instruction, and provide our students with the rigorous learning experiences they all deserve, and
- Take stock to identify what instruction every student is receiving, how they’re receiving it, why they’re receiving it, and how it can be improved.
Webinar Series Overview
As we embark on a system-wide approach, it is important that we have a shared understanding of the key principles informing the Instructional Leadership Framework.
This webinar series is aimed at supporting collective understanding across the NYCDOE as well as to help schools as they engage in initial stages of the implementation timeline specifically awareness, team building, knowledge building and identifying an Instructional Priority Area.
This webinar series is intended for school leaders and their Instructional Leadership Teams. Teams can use the information presented in this webinar series to determine an instructional priority to select for the 2019-2020 school year.
This series will focus on the critical areas of The Instructional Leadership Framework listed below:
- Instructional Leadership Framework: Overview
- The Instructional Leadership Team and Cycles of Professional Learning
- Instructional Priority Area 1: Strengthen Core Instruction
- Instructional Priority Area 2: Know Every Student Well
- Instructional Priority Area 3: Use Shared and Inclusive Curriculum
This webinar series is intended to be viewed in the order listed so that Instructional Leadership Teams can gain a complete understanding of the Instructional Leadership Framework, the key role the ILT plays in this work and an overview of each instructional priority.
Although viewing the series in the order below is recommended, Instructional Leadership Teams may choose to view sessions in an order that best meets their needs. These webinars are meant to be self-paced and interactive.
1. Instructional Leadership Framework: Overview
This webinar is the first in the series. It provides a brief introduction to the Instructional Leadership Framework and Instructional Leadership Teams.
The goals of this webinar are: Crack soft for mac.
- Understand how the Instructional Leadership Framework is connected to the Chancellor’s Priorities.
- Develop an initial understanding of the Instructional Leadership Framework and the role of the Instructional Leadership Team.
Length: 15 minutes
2. The Instructional Leadership Team and Cycles of Professional Learning
This webinar focuses on the Instructional Leadership Team and the Cycles of Professional Learning.The goals of this webinar are:
- Explain the role and responsibilities of Instructional Leadership Teams.
- Apply key considerations to the composition of an Instructional Leadership Team.
- Plan for professional learning cycles in support of the implementation of the Instructional Leadership Framework.
Length: 30 minutes
Download Free Instructional Leadership Program Software Pdf
3. Instructional Priority Area 1: Strengthen Core Instruction
This webinar introduces the first Instructional Priority Area: Strengthen Core Instruction. The goals of this webinar are:
- Build awareness and self-reflect on the Hallmarks (high leverage research-based practices) that Strengthen Core Instruction, Instructional Priority 1 Area.
- Consider instructional leadership moves to ensure ALL students have access to advanced literacy learning in every classroom.
Length: 25 minutes
4. Instructional Priority Area 2: Know Every Student Well
This webinar introduces the second Instructional Priority Area: Know Every Student Well. The goals of this webinar are:
Instructional Software For Schools
- Examine the role Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education plays in knowing every student well.
- Consider the role data plays in knowing our students as individuals and using this information to inform teaching and learning.
- Explore components of a comprehensive assessment system.
Instructional Leadership Ireland
Length: 40 minutes
5. Instructional Priority Area 3: Use Shared and Inclusive Curriculum
Instructional Leadership Teams Pdf
This webinar introduces the third Instructional Priority Area: Use Shared and Inclusive Curriculum. The goals of the webinar are:
- Build awareness of and reflect on the benefits of using a Shared and Inclusive Curriculum, Instructional Priority Area 3.
- Explore the relationship between instructional delivery (pedagogy) and instructional design (curriculum).
- Consider how the Instructional Leadership Team can support a school wide effort to analyze their curriculum.
Length: 25 minutes