Powerpoint Presentation (PPT) Grade 5 Mathematics
5 Classroom Rules Posters That Every Teacher Needs. These are perfect for any grade or age. Classroom rules can vary a lot based on age, subject, and many other factors. Let’s keep talking to kids about kindness, emphasizing the importance of it at every single grade. Get Your Classroom. Sign in - Google Accounts - Google Classroom.
Using Powerpoint presentation inside the classroom is very effective. It will allow the listeners- our learners to visualize what we are talking about. They can see the real life example on attached pictures instead of just using their imagination.
Powerpoint has taken the place of projection slides and big whiteboards. It is more efficient and easy to use as long as there is a computer and an external drive for your files.
Many teachers today are using wide-screen television for their power point presentation. Their School Heads allow them to use such presentation on their lessons instead of posting printed materials on the board.
Sad to those far-flung schools that couldn’t provide yet such upgrade. We hope that time will come, our Government through the Department of Education will give not just a complete set of books for the new Curriculum but also a wide- screen television so we could present our power point presentation wide and clear.
Here’s our PPT in Teaching Fraction. A simple introduction to fractions that includes drills on reducing to lowest terms and introduction to similar and dissimilar fractions.
This is actually a Quarter 1 Week 6 lesson in Grade 5 Mathematics but the author made it for her pupils to understand her lesson well. Check this out! This is for those fellow teachers who are searching for a simple presentation in Fractions. Try to check fellow teachers, this might be a help for you.
Click the highlighted files to download the Powerpoint Presentation (PPT) Grade 5 Mathematics. Please bookmark this site for additional PPT files.
***credits to Ms. Arcelle Yuan
You may also like:
Kinder to Grade 6 Weekly DLL http://guroako.com/2017/06/25/dll-daily-lesson-log-kinder-to-grade-6/
Developing Reading Power Grade 5 http://guroako.com/2017/06/07/developing-reading-power-drp/
Please follow us on our Facebook page ka-Guro https://www.facebook.com/mgakaguro/
Add some color and inspiration with classroom posters. Here are 27 free classroom posters sets for and grade level! These instant download poster sets cover inspirational quotes, learning quotes, curricular content and even classroom management.
There’s no shortage of great teaching tips for sprucing up your classroom. If you’re looking for something different – I’ve got your back!
Check out these 21 classroom organization labels and tags, how to DIY cute storage boxes or how to DIY your classroom in polka dots. Subscribe to get daily or weekly email updates with creative teaching ideas from featured teachers!
Attitude Matters Classroom Posters
I’m excited to share these fantastic creations from other teachers with you – there are over 130 printable pages altogether in this entire collection!
1. Classroom Attitude Posters – Six posters that remind students that life is all about our actions and our attitude. The only 2 things in life that we really can control.
2. Think Before You Speak Printable Posters – A colorful reminder that we should filter the things we would like to say before speaking them aloud.
3. 11 Life Skills Posters – Post, discuss and reflect on life skills as part of your positive classroom management plan. This free download covers cooperation, initiative, organization, enthusiasm, perseverance, trustworthiness, effort, caring, problem solving, integrity and responsibility.
Classroom Management Poster Sets
4. Classroom Wash and Flush Signs – Remind students to wash their hands and flush the toilets after using your classroom’s restroom.
Hachette woody allen. 5. Classroom Management Expectations Poster Sets – Seven whole brain teaching posters and two quick posters to help share standard objectives quickly.
Mathematics Questions For Grade 5
6. In Our Classroom Superhero Poster – Lay down the classroom rules in a positive way using a purple or red superhero themed printable.
7. If You “Mustache” a Question – A fun way to remind students to raise their hands to speak.
8. How to Be a Friend – Spell out the word FRIEND and list the ways to be a friend that start with each letter. A total of 8 posters in this free download set.
9. Working With a Partner Poster – Teach students how to interact with partners and remind them of each skill with this printable partner work poster.
10. 5 Quick Hallway Transition Posters – Five different printables with quick transitional sayings to help students prepare for walking in the hallways.
11. 6 Fun and Simple Hallway Transitions – Make classroom management easier with simple to remember transition chants for the primary classroom.
Classroom Posters to Help Teach
12. Quick Writing Process Posters & Downloads – Lay out the writing process steps with two printable versions so students know how to write.
13. Why Do Writer’s Write? Large Pencil Poster – A great bulletin board sized pencil to display with your writer’s workshop materials.
14. Parts of Speech Posters – Help students know what is an adjective or what is a noun with these 3 free noun, verb and adjective posters.
15. Free Parts of Speech Posters – Give examples of adjectives, nouns, adverbs, interjections, conjunctions, prepositions, pronouns and verbs with these 8 free posters.
16. Beanie Baby Reading Strategy Posters – Post your reading strategies with 8 visual beanie baby cues to help beginning readers.
17. Planet Names – Keep the spelling of all planet names handy for student reference for your Earth and Space science.
18. Kid Friendly Mathematical Practices Posters – Break the common core mathematical practice standards down into kid-friendly language with these free “I can” statement posters.
19. Daily 5 Header Anchor Charts – Set up your classroom procedures with charts to post for each of the Daily 5.
20. Number Posters 1-20 – Red, blue and green posters for each number 1 through 20 that has the numeral, number word and number in base ten blocks, tally marks and coins.
Inspirational Classroom Quotes
21. 7 Classroom Inspirational Quotes Posters – This one is for my fellow teach junkie email subscribers! This free gift is included to say thanks and includes 7 posters to print for your classroom with teaching and learning quotes.
22. Chalkboard Learning Quotes – Brighten up a corner of your classroom with these chalkboard learning quote free printables.
23. Be Kind Classroom Posters – These black and white posters are encouraging to students and send a positive message.
24. Inspirational Quotes Classroom Posters – 10 posters with colorful borders and clipart.
25. 90 Free Printable Posters for the Classroom – Shannon is the queen of creating bright posters for the classroom. She has 90 free printables ranging from inspirational quotes to straight-up good advice.
26. Motivational Quote Posters – These watercolor-washed prints are gorgeous for any grade level. A great set of 4 reminders to post at testing time or to hang all year in the classroom.
27. All About Respect – Spell out the word RESPECT with the ways students can demonstrate respect to others in the classroom.
What a fantastic set of 27 free classroom posters! I hope you found these posters helpful.
Grade 5 Mathematics Book
Thanks to all of the talented teachers featured in this collection – your ideas will save so much time for many teachers! Feel free to grab the “I’m a Featured Teach Junkie” blog button as your creations are definitely worth the shout out.