People use Google Photos for a variety of reasons. Google Photos can help you save space on your iPhone, or it can be an automatic backup for all of your pictures. If you were to get a new iPhone or need to do a factory reset on your current one, you wouldn’t have to worry about your priceless photos — you would be able to download your entire photo library again. And best of all, Google Photos is offered for free. Keep reading to see how you can back up your photo library or download specific pictures.
- How To View Google+ Photos
- Download Shared Google Photos
- How To Download Albums From Google Photos Deleted
- How To Download Albums From Google Photos Free
How to save individual photos from Google Photos to Camera Roll
Add another Google Photos account following the same way above. Go to 'Cloud Transfer' tab, select the Google Photos directory where your personal pictures locate as the source and your own Photos account as the destination. Click 'Transfer Now' to start moving images from one Google Photos account to another. Select photos to download. To select a photo, hover your mouse over a photo until a circle appears at its top-left corner, then click the circle. A check mark will appear in the circle. Do this for every photo you want to include in the.Zip.
If you only want to download a select handful of pictures, this can be done in the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the photo you want to download. (Hold on a photo to select multiple.)
- Tap the Share button > “Save to device.”
Please note that if any of the pictures you’re trying to save are already on your iPhone, the “Save to device” option will not appear.
After you download photos from Google Photos to your iPhone
Downloading photos onto your iPhone can quickly start to take up a lot of space, so only keep the pictures and videos you truly want on your iPhone.
Thankfully, you can use an app like Gemini Photos to quickly sort through your photo library and help you get rid of pictures and videos. Here’s how to use it:
How To View Google+ Photos
- Download Gemini Photos and launch it to start scanning.
- Tap Similar.
- Choose one of the groups of pictures.
- Select all of the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Move to Trash.
- When you’re finished with similar photos, tap Your Library.
- Go through each of the other categories like Duplicates, Videos, Screenshots, etc.
- After you’re done cleaning with Gemini Photos, open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap Albums > Recently Deleted > Select > Delete All to remove those pictures from your phone.
How to download photos from Google Photos to Files, Google Drive, or iCloud Drive
Maybe instead of saving your pictures from Google Photos onto your iPhone, you want to save them in another cloud service. Fortunately, you can do that as well.
- On your iPhone, open Google Photos.
- Select the picture(s) you want to save.
- Tap the Share button > Share to… > Save to Files.
- Choose where you’d like to save your pictures.
How to download all photos from Google Photos
Downloading your entire library from Google Photos can be a bit of a process, but the good news is that it can be done. You will have to download your pictures to a computer and then sync them back over to your iPhone.
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- There is no select all in Google Photos, so you have to select your most recent picture, hold down shift, and then select your oldest picture.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click Download.
- Depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, continue to the respective section.
If you’re using a Mac:
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- Click File > Import. Note: If you’re using iCloud to sync your photos to your iPhone, then you’re done after this step.
- Plug your iPhone into your Mac.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the iPhone in the top left.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check Sync Photos and select the Photos app, if not already selected.
- Click Apply.
If you’re using a PC:
- Connect your iPhone into your PC.
- Open iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
- Click on the iPhone icon in your upper left.
- Click on Photos in the sidebar.
- Check Sync Photos.
- In the “From” drop-down, select Choose Folder.
- Select the folder of downloaded Google Photos.
- Choose to either sync all or just selected folders.
- Click Apply in the bottom right corner.
Depending on the size of your photo library and your internet connection, this process can take a bit of time. Just be patient because you are downloading and transferring a lot of data.
Google Photos can be a lifesaver in so many ways. Whether you’re using it to save space or back up irreplaceable pictures, it’s a quick and easy solution. And hopefully, after reading this article, you’re able to re-download all of those memories you have saved.
For Android phone users, Google Photos is a good tool to backup pictures so most of them know how to upload images from Android phone to Google Photos. However, getting the way to download Google Photos to Android or computer is also important or you will be unable to view and manage them. So, for the people who are unfamiliar with this operation, this article comes.
Download Shared Google Photos
Download Google Photos to PC/Mac
To download images from Google Photos to computer, there are two methods available:
1. Sync Photos from Google Photos to PC on Website
- Go to photos.google.com on your PC or Mac.
- Choose the photos you want to move and tap on Download. Mosfet avalanche current.
- If you want to sync all the pictures on Google Photos, you need to elect the first image on it first and then keep holding Shift key and scroll down to the last photo. Next, click the last photo to elect all photos. After that, you can tap on the three dot icon at the top right corner and select Download.
2. Use Google Takeout to Transfer the Pictures
Google Takeout is a program that can be used to download all files from Google Photos to computer, mobile phone or other devices.
- Open Google Takeout on your phone and then choose the Google service that you download photos from.
- Then, tap on Google Photos and click on Next.
- Next, you can select the file type and size to save Google photos and the way to receive pictures.
- Finally, tap on Download to store all the photos from Google Photos to your computer.
Tips to Save Facebook Photos to Android
Move Pictures from Google Photos to Android Phone
How To Download Albums From Google Photos Deleted
It is also feasible to sync Google Photos to Android phone. Here, you have two options as well:
1. Save Google Photos to Device
This means allows you to move images from Google Photos to Gallery in the App directly. But by using this method, you can only transfer one picture at a time.
- Launch Google Photos on your device and choose the photo you want to transfer.
- Tap on the menu icon (three dot icon) on the top and click on Save to the device and then the selected image will be downloaded to Gallery.
2. Download Multiple Pictures on Google Photos via Google Drive
If you want to sync multiple photos rather than only one picture to mobile phone, you can complete it in virtue of Google Drive.
- Run Google Drive on your phone and elect Google Photos.
- Tick the pictures that you want to transfer from Google Photos. (If you want to move all the photos, you can tap on three dots icon and click Select All.)
- Hit Download button to begin the syncing process.
A Simpler Way to Backup Android Photos
Some users might be tired of backing up photos to Google Photos or dislike this way. In this case, you can select a new way to accomplish the Android photos syncing process- MobiKin Android Photos Manager. It enables you to transfer images from Android to computer to make a backup. And it is worth mentioning that all the photos on your phone can be moved within simple clicks. It sounds great, right? Just download the free trial of the program to have a try.
How To Download Albums From Google Photos Free
- Launch the installed software and then connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable. After that, you will be asked to enable USB debugging on your phone. Just go with the prompt to open it and tick USB debugging opened and Next to start scanning the phone.
- When the scan is finished, you will get its main interface with several categories like photos, videos, books, apps and so on.
- Just tap on Photo folder and select Phone Gallery to preview the contents. Then select the images that you want to transfer and hit Export to move them to PC.