- PWMP is working with Isometric to revamp the program. Stay tuned!
- The Princeton Women’s Mentorship Program is looking for creative, organized, action-oriented undergraduate women to fill positions available on the Leadership Team and Executive Events Planning Committee.
- As a collaboration between the American Association of University Women (AAUW) and Running Start, Elect Her addresses the need to expand the number of women candidates for leadership positions and to diminish the longstanding political leadership gender gap.
- Alex Wheatley '16 *20, a former program member, is currently in theSINSI Fellowship program(link is external) in the Woodrow Wilson School. Here she writes about her experience with the SINSI program and encourages you to apply!
- Save the date for our annual Spring Banquet, taking place at 6 pm on Tuesday, May 3rd in Prospect House.
- The Summer Research Early Identification Program (SR-EIP) is a fully paid summer internship that provides undergraduates with training and mentoring in the principles underlying the conduct of.
- Next semester, she will also serve as a Community Action leader and a mentor for the Princeton University Mentoring Program. Kai Tsurumaki, Undergraduate Class of 2023 Kai Tsurumaki is a rising sophomore from New York City pursuing a degree in the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs.
- Career and Leadership Mentoring. Program Description. Boeing’s mentorship programs give their 156,921 employees the opportunity to develop the career, leadership and diversity of skills they need to succeed in a dynamic global workforce.
- Advising and Mentoring We want students to thrive at Princeton. The University has a wide range of resources to support you along your academic journey and to help you succeed in our community.
Mentoring For Leadership
Leadership Mentorship Program
Leadership Mentoring Plan
Community House stands with families in the greater Princeton area to support the academic and social. And every mentoring relationship is an opportunity to promote academic success. The Black Organization for Leadership Development program.