- File Download Not Working
- Nvidia Driver Download Not Working Free Photography Software
- Nvidia Driver Download Not Working Free Photography App
DOWNLOAD NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 390.65 for Windows 10 64-bit. COMPATIBLE WITH: Windows 10 64 bit file size: 430.9 MB filename: 390.65-desktop-win10-64bit.
Either head to the newer GeForce Drivers page and use the “Manual Driver Search” section or use the classic NVIDIA Driver Download page. Whichever page you use, you’ll have to know the model of your graphics card, whether you’re using a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows, and which type of driver you want. Jul 23, 2012 Download 1. Click Download File to download the file. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
Update your NVIDIA GeForce graphics processing unit to the latest drivers.
NVIDIA Graphics Driver (Windows 10 64-bit)Overview
GeForce Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for DiRT 4 and Nex Machina.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- Little Nightmares
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Transformers Online
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Tekken 7 - Fair
- DiRT 4 - Not Recommended
- Nex Machina - Not Recommended
- Quake Champions - Good
Changes and Fixed Issues
- [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. 
- [Aerofly RC 7]: Corruption occurs in the game when shadows are enabled. 
- [OpenGL][Tombstone Enginer]: Driver update causes corruption in Tombstone engine games. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX]: The secondary display remains blank after switching from Clone or Extended mode to secondary-only display mode. 
Easyworship 2006 download. Windows 10 Issues
- [Firefox.exe]: Browser errors may occur or the browser may crash with NVIDIA drivers. 
- [Kepler GPUs][SteamVR]: The compositor fails when starting up. 
- [Power DVD 17]: The display may go blank while playing HDR video in exclusive full-screen mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070]: Games (Witcher 3, For Honor) do not recognize the custom refresh rates set using the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Battlefield 1 XP1]: With SLI enabled, corruption appears in the game when switching between full-screen and windowed mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Mass Effect: Andromeda]: Random memory errors may occur when playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meier's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu after skipping the cutscene. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC]: Game crashes, pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][ShadowPlay][For Honor]: The game silently may crash if the intro video is skipped while instant replay is on. 
- [SLI][Notebook][GeForce GTX 970M][Gears of War 4]: Level loading may hang. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation may fail when attempting to perform a driver overinstall.<br />To workaround, perform a clean installation.
- [Notebook][Pascal GPU]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot. 
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with HDMI display connected. 
- Driver install/overinstall requires a reboot. 
Windows 7 Issues
- [GeForce GTX 1080] Battlefield 1 hangs when campaign loaded with Fast Sync enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel.