Nokia mobile phones flashing / firmware upgrade using Phoenix Service software.
Also known as
- Nokia firmware ROM update with Phoenix Service Software
- Nokia software repair guide using Phoenix Service Software
- Nokia flash upgrade howto Phoenix Service Software
Phoenix Service Software Cracked For Nokia Mobile Download Nokia 112 Flash File (RM-837) V3.48 Latest Version Download Nokia 215 Flash File (RM-1110) Bangla Language Download. Nokia Software Recovery Tool for Nokia phones Please, Nokia - Connecting People, bring back Nokia Software Recovery Tool ( NSRT) for consumers like it was available for Nokia Lumia, Asha phones by Old Nokia.
- always backup user data from phone
- phone battery should be charged
- it is recommended to close all applications (on computer and on phone)
- You may lose phone warranty by flashing the phone
- Even the pictures show the flashing of a Nokia C7, this procedure applies all the BB5 Nokia phones
What is needed?
- USB data cable (miniUSB or microUSB)
- a working nokia BB5 mobile phone (go to Nokia BB5 SL1 SL2 SL3 mobile phones wiki page for the list of BB5 phones)
- Installed cracked Nokia Phoenix Service Software (Download from this wiki page: Nokia Phoenix Service Software )
- suitable Nokia firmware:
- Recommended: install nokia data package (nokia firmware collection: Nokia firmware) or
- download firmware using Navifirm
Firmware update procedure
1. Remove All USB Devices from your computer as they will conflict with Pheonix. This including Keyboards, Mice, USB Drives etc etc
2. Turn on phone and connect it in OVI / PC Suite mode to computer with USB data cable. Install all the necessary USB cable drivers.
3. Run Phoenix Service Software as administrator. (Windows Vista, 7: right click -> run as administrator; XP: login with administrator privileges)
4. Select the USB port where the phone is connected.
5. Select 'Scan product' in 'File' menu to read phone information.
6. Mobile phone information should appear in the statusbar. That means the connection is working between mobile phone and computer.
7. Select 'Firmware Update' from 'Flashing' menu.
8. The suitable firmware package will be automatically selected. If not, that means that the installed firmware data package does not contain firmware for this product code. You may try to install the minor data packages, use Navifirm to download the suitable firmware, or choose other product code's firmware by clicking on '..' button.
9. Click on 'Update Software' button to start the flashing procedure. (You may click on Refurbish button, but in that case the user data and applications will be erased, and phone will be reseted to factory settings.) Do not remove the mobile phone from data cable. The operation will take 2-3 minutes, when finished, a window will appear: 'Firmware updating succeded.'.
10. Remove phone from cable, and turn it on. Check the firmware version of the phone by entering *#0000#
Want us to review your product or join our YouTube Channel as a Partner? Email us at [email protected]: https://www.paypal.me/jrnross. Does anyone know if there is a way to play PS4 remote play on an iOS game using an Xbox controller? I own only one DS4, but several Xbox One controllers such that its easier to leave an xbox controller paired to my ipad than my DS4. Use xbox controller on ps4 remote play. In PS remote play windows, choose settings (left-bottom corner) and set Resolution to Low and FrameRate to Standard. This setting will make sure your control signal is not affected when you run in slow connection At now, it's done:). Enjoy PS4 by your XBox Controller. This refers to your real Xbox One controller. Use the dropdown next to the connected controller to select 'DualShock 4 Controller'. This is type of virtual gamepad to emulate. Press the 'Connect' button at the right to connect the virtual PS4 controller. PS4 Remote Play will now detect your Xbox One controller as a PS4 controller. ReWASD 5.1 makes it possible to use PS4 Remote Play with Xbox controller or any other gamepad we support and you have. Just download and install reWASD, create a new config, choose Virtual DS4 for this config and map any DS4 button to the correspondent physical control. Then just launch PS4 Remote Play — Xbox controller, PS3 gamepad, Nintendo Switch Pro or Joy-Con couple will be detected as an.
Possible error messages
Visit Nokia Phoenix Service Software - Possible error messages section for more.
- Getting list of files to be flashed failed
- Visit Nokia Phoenix Service Software - Getting list of files to be flashed failed error wiki page for more information and solution.
1. CHANGE HISTORY
Version 1: 23.09.2011 Initial version
New version of Phoenixservicesoftware is available. This multi-protocol servicesoftware supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 220.127.116.11
• Flash Update Package 2011.34.000
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.34.1
3. MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2011.24.2.46258
Nokia Phone Software For PcNew Products added
• RM-814, RM-815, RM-816, RM-781, RM-832, RM-833, RM-834, RM-761, RM-762, RM-799, RM-800, RM-764, RM-778
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New version of Autotuning components
• New version of Product API
• New version of Connectivity Cable Driver
• Support for Windows 7 64 bit version (Note: FLS- 5 drivers do not support 64 bit OS, so phones using FLS-5 /USB_FBUS connection can not be serviced in 64 bit operating systems)
• New installation package with MS Visual C++ 2010
Download Link : PhoenixServiceSoftware2011
Nokia software, free download.38.3.46817 Cracked