- Staff and Teachers. School Staff; Kindergarten Teachers; First Grade Teachers; Second Grade Teachers; Third Grade Teachers; Fourth Grade Teachers; Fifth Grade Teachers; Gifted Education; ESE & Support Services; Art Education; Music Education; Physical Education; Library Media Technology Specialist; Counselor; Curriculum Specialist.
- Welcome to WebTeachers! SInce 2008, we have been producing and publishing websites, articles, e-books, printed books, videos and other resources, to provide useful educational information. We also curate interesting articles and information on a variety of topics with educational appeal.
American Federation of Teachers public Web site. The American Federation of Teachers is a union of professionals that champions fairness; democracy; economic opportunity; and high-quality public education, healthcare and public services for our students, their families and our communities.
MyTeacherSite.org is a service of School Webmasters and makes the perfect classroom websites for every teacher’s home-school communication toolbox. Choose from a wide selection of professionally designed themes (that you can change on a whim or with the season), dozens of page layouts for keeping your content organized and intuitive, photo galleries for highlighting classroom activities and student work, and your own classroom calendar to keep everyone involved and engaged. Create teacher websites to suite your class needs. Just as school websites provide the necessary information parents need, your teacher website can do the same for your students.
Our teacher websites provide you with an ideal online forum for keeping students and parents connected with all the great things going on in their individual classrooms every day. In addition to the variety of theme and layout choices, teachers will enjoy benefits such as:
Optimize your Azure storage management Upload, download, and manage Azure blobs, files, queues, and tables, as well as Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Data Lake Storage entities. Easily access virtual. Windows azure storage explorer download.
- A monthly tip sheet with ideas and suggestions to help you easily manage an effective classroom website
- Blog posts by our own Ms. Wendy W. Webster (yes, that is WWW) where you can share in discussions about topics concerning teachers around the country
- Coordinate your teacher site design with that of your district or school site design if purchased in conjunction with School Webmasters’ websites.
Also, check out our school websites, designed and managed by School Webmasters. If your district purchases school sites, multiple teacher’s sites will receive additional school-wide pricing discounts.
No technical skills required! Just click 'save,' and your changes are live on your site. Sounds great, right? Then you’ll really love it when we tell you it only costs $39 a year! And when multiple teachers sign up for classroom websites, they will cost even less.
Get started now. What do you have to lose when there is a 30-day free trial?
Welcome to WebTeachers! SInce 2008, we have been producing and publishing websites, articles, e-books, printed books, videos and other resources, to provide useful educational information. We also curate interesting articles and information on a variety of topics with educational appeal. WebTeachers specialises in the development and provision of e-Learning tools and resources.
We curate and write interesting articles on a wide range of topics, for the development of knowledge and understanding.
We produce a variety of e-books and printed books, each with a specific educational purpose. Many are free to download.
We create and provide courses on topics ranging from health and wellbeing to skills and personal development.
See Full List On Teach.com
Teacher Resources - Web Sites For Teachers
We develop websites for a variety of clients and purposes, many with specific educational themes.
- Have you seen.. t.co/4l2darsE6Tt.co/OdYhmEnswBReply-Retweet-Favorite
- Have you seen.. Free Technology for Teachers: How to Make Interactive Videos t.co/LMut1JKXZg#edtechReply-Retweet-Favorite
- G Suite Updates Blog:Enhance presentations in Slides with audio t.co/vgznrQ87go via @googleReply-Retweet-Favorite
Teachers Web Website Of   Carmelito Lauron