View and download the user manual for your McCulloch product. View and download the user manual for your McCulloch product. Trimmer Heads & Spools. Mac 3227 weedeater manual. 12-400132-02 MAC 3227 HD 03/93 to 05/95 IPL 211322 Page 2 of 14 Carburetor Assembly Ref # Part Number Qty Description 224033-02 Carburetor w/Choke, Walbro WT-231A 224033-01 Carburetor w/Choke, Zama M29 1 1 Ring, Screen Retainer 2 1 Ring, Shaft Retainer 3 1 Lever, Throttle 4 1 Cover, Metering Lever 5 300456 1 Cover, Fuel Pump 300072 1 Cover. 22-400132-90 Mac 3227S IPL 211702 Page 1 of 20 Carburetor Assembly (Part 1) www.ktoutdoor.com K&T Saw Shop 606-678-9623 or 606-561-4983. User Manuals Weed Eater Customer Support. For all the latest Weed Eater news, events, videos and pictures; come on - join in!
Please note: THE LIST is now sortable and searchable and can be found HERE.
- Throughout college football's 150-year history, many programs have secured (and lost) dominance, turned around losing seasons and streaks and worked their way up to conference titles and national.
- Ventura College Pirate Athletics At Ventura College, the Eye of Tradition is upon you. Since 1925, VC Pirate Athletics has a rich tradition that features 16 California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) state championships and 225 conference titles. The Pirates have won the Western State Conference Supremacy Award a record 21 times, including 17 awards since 1999.
- At the University of Texas (UT Austin), students get the opportunity to work in professional sports, college athletics, sport event planning and high school sports administration. Students take 30-course hours in kinesiology and health education before moving onto the sports-centered curriculum classes.
*7/7/20: Here’s a new updated version of THE LIST with multiple additions since this was first published on 5/23.
The college athletics landscape has seen some significant changes over the past few months, due in large part to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top 25 college programs ranked by athletic success. That success that isn't often mentioned and produces an athletic department-wide ranking of America's most competitive college sports programs. With that in mind, here are the top 25 programs in college football. The numbers don't lie. And they will continue to be a factor in the American Athletic Conference. Getty Images #25.
I’ve been tweeting about schools and leagues that have eliminated or suspended sports recently, and have been tracking college closures for a while. I finally decided to compile all of these (and more), into one document. The list below will be updated as changes occur. If I’ve missed any, please email me and I will add them.
Click on each college to view official announcement.
NCAA D1 schools eliminating varsity teams
- Akron – Men’s Cross Country, Men’s Golf, Women’s Tennis
- Appalachian State – Men’s Soccer, Men’s Tennis, Men’s Indoor Track & Field
- Boise State – Baseball, Swimming & Diving
Bowling Green – Baseball(program reinstated with private funding on 6/3)
- Brown – Men’s + Women’s Fencing, Men’s + Women’s Golf, Women’s Skiing, Men’s + Women’s Squash, Women’s Equestrian, Men’s Track & Field, Men’s Cross Country (all downgraded to club sports)
- Central Michigan – Men’s Track & Field
- Chicago State –Baseball (NOTE: CSU has ADDED men’s soccer)
- Connecticut –Men’s Cross Country, Women’s Rowing, Men’s Swimming & Diving, and Men’s Tennis *Will all be cut following 20-21 school year
- Cincinnati – Men’s Soccer
- East Carolina – Men’s + Women’s Tennis, Men’s + Women’s Swimming and Diving
- Florida International – Men’s Indoor Track & Field
- Furman – Baseball, Men’s Lacrosse
- Northern Colorado –Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Old Dominion – Wrestling
- Southern Utah –Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Western Illinois – Men’s + Women’s Swimming & Diving (SUSPENDED)
- Winthrop – Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Wisconsin-Green Bay – Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Wright State – Softball, Men’s + Women’s Tennis
NCAA D2 schools eliminating varsity teams
- Alabama Huntsville –
Hockey (which competes at the D1 level), (Hockey reinstated with private funding 5/30), Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Fayetteville State – Women’s Tennis
- Florida Tech – Football
- Rollins College (FL) – Men’s + Women’s Cross Country
- Seattle Pacific – Gymnastics
- St. Edward’s University (TX) – Men’s + Women’s Golf, Men’s + Women’s Tennis, Men’s Soccer
- Sonoma State – Men’s + Women’s Tennis, Water Polo
- Tiffin University (OH) – Men’s + Women’s Swim & Dive, Equestrian
NCAA D2 schools canceling sports for a season or year
- Morehouse College (GA)– canceled all fall sports
- California Collegiate Athletic Association – canceled all fall sports competition. Affected colleges are:
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Cal State Dominguez Hills
- Cal State East Bay
- Cal State Los Angeles
- Cal State Monterey Bay
- Cal State San Bernardino
- Cal State San Marcos
- Chico State
- Humboldt State
- San Francisco State
- Sonoma State
- Stanislaus State
NCAA D3 schools eliminating varsity teams
- Becker College – Men’s Lacrosse, Field Hockey
- Earlham College (IN) – Men’s + Women’s Tennis
- Fontbonne University (MO) -Men’s + Women’s Tennis (Suspended indefinitely)
- Elmira College (NY) – Men’s + Women’s Cross Country, Women’s Golf
- Ohio Wesleyan – Women’s Rowing
- UMass Dartmouth – Women’s Equestrian, Men’s Golf, Men’s Lacrosse, Co-ed Sailing, Men’s + Women’s Swimming & Diving, and Men’s + Women’s Tennis.
NCAA D3 schools canceling sports for a season or year
- Amherst College (MA) – All fall athletic competitions canceled
- Bowdoin College (ME)– All fall & winter sports canceled during fall semester
- Bryn Mawr College (PA) – All fall sports suspended
- Claremont Mudd Scripps (CA) – Will not compete in high risk sports in fall: basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, and water polo
- Dickinson College (PA) – All fall sports suspended
- Franklin & Marshall College (PA) – All fall sports suspended
- Gettysburg College (PA) – All fall sports suspended
- Grinnell College (IA) – Will not compete in athletics during Fall I quarter
- Haverford College (PA) – All fall sports suspended
- Johns Hopkins University (MD) – All fall sports suspended
- Johnson & Wales (Denver) – Athletics eliminated immediately – school closing following 2020-21 school year.
- McDaniel College (MD) – All fall sports suspended
- MIT – All fall sports canceled
- Muhlenberg College (PA) – All fall sports canceled
- Pratt Institute (NY)-All sports canceled until at least 1/1/21
- The College of New Jersey– canceled the following high-risk sports seasons for the fall semester: football, field hockey, men’s and women’s soccer, wrestling and men’s and women’s basketball.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – All fall sports canceled. Decision on winter and spring will be made at an appropriate time.
- Sarah Lawrence College (NY) – All fall sports canceled for 2020
- Swarthmore College (PA) – All fall sports canceled for 2020
- UMass-Boston – All fall sports canceled for 2020
- Ursinus College (PA) – All fall sports suspended for 2020
- Washington College (MD) – All fall sports suspended for 2020
- Wellesley College (MA) – All fall sports canceled for 2020
- Williams College (MA) – All fall sports canceled. Decision on winter sports will be made at some point this fall.
NAIA Schools eliminating varsity teams
- Taylor University (IN) – Men’s + Women’s Tennis, Women’s Lacrosse
NAIA schools canceling sports for a season or year
- Langston University (OK) – All fall sports canceled
- Texas College – All fall sports canceled
- University of Michigan-Dearborn – All fall sports canceled
- Wiley College (TX) – All fall sports canceled
NJCAA schools canceling sports for a season or year (or more)
- Bunker Hill CC (MA) – All sports suspended for the 2020-21 school year
- Broward College (FL) – Eliminated entire athletics program
- Columbus State (OH) – All sports suspended for 2020-21 school year
- Cuyahoga Community College (OH) – Suspended all fall and winter sports
- Eastern Gateway CC (OH) – Discontinuing athletics
- Gillette College (WY) –Eliminated D1 athletics program
- Laredo College (TX) – All sports suspended for 2020-21 school year
- Lansing CC (MI) – All fall sports canceled
- Lee College (TX) – All sports for the 2020-21 school year canceled
- Lehigh Carbon CC (PA) –All sports for the 2020-21 school yearsuspended
- Monroe College (Rochester) – All fall sports suspended
- Northern Virginia CC – All sports for the 2020-21 school year canceled
- Onondaga CC (NY) – All fall sports canceled
- Owens CC (OH) – Fall + Winter sports suspended
- Richard Bland College – All sports for the 2020-21 school year suspended
- Sheridan College (WY) – Eliminated D1 athletics program
- Sinclair CC (OH) – All sports for the 2020-21 school year suspended
- Southwest Virginia CC – All fall sports canceled
- SUNY Adirondack (NY) – All fall sports canceled
- SUNY Erie CC (NY) –All fall sports canceled. Winter sports to start 1/1
- Wake Tech (NC) – All fall sports canceled
- Central Valley Conference (CA) – Suspended all fall sports competition. Colleges in the CVC wishing to compete may request to be hosted by another California community college athletic conference.
- Minnesota College Athletic Association – Suspended all fall sports with the exception of Golf and Clay Target. 24 schools affected.
- City Colleges of Chicago – All sports for 2020-21 school year suspended
- Richard J. Daley College
- Kennedy-King College
- Malcolm X College
- Olive-Harvey College
- Harry S Truman College
- Wilbur Wright College
- Maricopa Community College District Presidents have proposed suspending athletics for the year. Would affect 10 colleges. More HERE.
NWAC schools canceling sports for a season or year (or more)
- Yakima Valley College (WA) – Will not offer fall sports programming
Colleges closing permanently (some announced pre-COVID-19 outbreak, but listing them as well).
- Notre Dame de Namur (CA) – scheduled to close in 20-21 – athletics discontinued now.
- Johnson & Wales (Denver) – closing at conclusion of 20-21 school year
- Pine Manor College (MA) – bought by Boston College – 2 yr “teach out” plan in place
- Johnson & Wales (Miami) – closing at conclusion of 20-21 school year
Other league and division notes
Mid-American Conference (MAC) eliminates post-season league tournaments for:
- Men’s Soccer
- Women’s Soccer
- Men’s Tennis
- Women’s Tennis
- Women’s Lacrosse
- Field Hockey
Men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball, swimming, golf, and track & field all alter their tournament formats to include less teams in some cases, and less days for others. Complete details HERE.
NCAA D2 as a whole reduced sport maximums, and reduced minimum games played by 33% for 2020-21
Sport-by-sport recommended maximums for the 2020-21 academic year only HERE.
Stanford Pre Collegiate Program
Top College Athletic Programs By Revenue
NCAA D3 Minimums needed for championship selection and sports sponsorship lowered by 33% in all sports.